.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Breathing.

I am still alive. Still breathing. I will be back posting here very soon, Saturday, I expect. My in-laws were here, but left on Tuesday and I still haven't fully recovered. I also have a serious bit of work to do at the office, and it's stressing me out. I have a case that is scheduled to go to trial the first week of June and so it requires some serious attention from me.

I have been knitting as well. I finished the Target Wave Mittens, but haven't blocked them yet. I have also started the Bed Socks from Knitting Vintage Socks, but ran out of yarn. I have cast on for Shedir from Knitty. I finished the Monkey Socks, and have worn them a couple of times even. They are fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf