.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Monday, April 16, 2007

Pretty Things

I unpinned my Melon Shawl today and it is beautiful. Unfortunately it was too late to take pictures, so instead I will show you a couple new purchases. First, I bought new earrings:



They're vintage. And so is my new shawl pin:



I bought both of these at Finders Keepers, a really fantastic little shop in downtown Spokane. The place has, literally, hundreds of pairs of earrings. I can't go in there without spending way too much time and money.

On the knitting front, I've also started turning the heel on the first Lozenge Sock. It's going well.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Moni said...

Really pretty! I have been wanting to go there forever. One of my best friends from the Bay Area is good friends with one of the owners of the shop.... small world, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf