.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Melon Pictures





I finished the center panel of my Melon Shawl last night and started on the border. I'm loving the border, much more than I thought I would. Unfortunately, all of these pictures showcase the one big honking mistake that I made: forgetting to work the Melon stitch on the last repeat of about the tenth pattern repeat. Once I'm done I will wrap a strand of yarn around that repeat and it will not look so jackass.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks gorgeous!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Romi said...

That's my favorite from that book. Can't wait to see it blocked!

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Artis-Anne said...

As I said on the Kal it does look great and it looks the same shade as mine .
Thanks for the tip re Dolphin ; there seems to be a few errors in the book :(
Look fwd to seeing yout 'Melon' done :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf