.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Thursday, March 22, 2007

In Which Life Kicks My Ass

So, I've been AWOL here for a few days. First, I've been working. Second, Stephen has been out of town at a conference and therefore I have not been sleeping. Third, I've been judging the Linden Cup competition at Gonzaga. Linden Cup is the appellate advocacy competition at the law school. I did it when I was in law school (not that I remember it, it's all a blur) and I thought it might be fun to judge it this year. Consequently I didn't get home until 11:00 on Monday night (way, way past my bedtime,) 10:30 on Tuesday night (way past my bedtime) and 8:00 last night (not past my bedtime, but still late on a weeknight to be getting home.) I have effectively not slept for three days and am officially exhausted.

I did manage to pull out the Bayerische sock last night and knit a few rounds while listening to This American Life's podcast. Tonight? I plan to knit until I fall asleep in my chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf