.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Monday, March 12, 2007

More Pictures of Dolphin Lace






I really love this scarf. I don't think that I've ever loved something that I've knit and given away more than this scarf. Love it. In knitting news, have you visited Eunny Jang's site lately? She announced today that she is the new Editor of Interweave Knits. Talk about a dream job. And she gets to telecommute.

I, again, have survived Monday. That is no small accomplishment, let me tell you. I have also cast on for a pair of Bayerische Socks (eunnyjang.com/knit.) I'm enjoying them so far. They are another sock pattern that uses twisted stitches to their full effect. They're really lovely socks.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Drooling, DROOLING over that scarf!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf