1. Another day, another box from my in-laws. They sent us a variety of dvd's (including some episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus and the first season of Arrested Development) and the good silver. Seriously. It's very cool.
2. We still have not cleaned the graffitti on the garage. We will though.
3. We're on the last two episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus. We Netflixed the entire series. I love the Pythons.
4. Stephen made dinner tonight, hot & spicy broccoli yakisoba. It is fabulous.
5. I cleaned all three litter boxes tonight. Yes. We have three litter boxes.
6. Did you know that daylight savings time starts three weeks early this year? I think that sucks sweaty goat balls just like global warming.
7. John Popper (of Blues Traeveler) was stopped and booked into jail in Ritzville, Washington last night. If you've ever been through Ritzville then you know that it's probably the last place in the world that you want to be booked into jail. He's since been released (but not before police found an entire arsenal worth of weapons in various hidden compartments in his SUV.)
8. The courthouse was shut down for part of the day on Tuesday because a pipe bomb was found in someone's backpack.
9. The knitting continues slowly.