.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Monday, February 12, 2007

Things That Come in the Mail

My in-laws sent us all of their old records. By records, I mean vinyl. Included in the four 50+-lb.-each-boxes was this:




That is a "Meet the Beatles" record, with the original price tag still affixed to the cover. Pretty cool. There are also several Peter, Paul and Mary records, and a couple of those are signed. While we're on the subject, my MIL recently sent me a beautiful set of china. It has 12 place settings (which begs the question: when will I have a house big enough to accomodate 12 people eating at the same time?) and it has blue flowers and is beautiful. I love it.

I'm continuing to enjoy my job. My busiest court day is on Mondays. There are some disadvantages to this: it's Monday, and Monday is Monday. There are also some advantages: the hardest part of my week is done Monday afternoon. That's a good thing.

On the knitting front, I finished the first latvian mitten on Sunday and started the second. I'm glad that I ripped those 27 rows to center the pattern on the back of the hand. It's quite lovely.

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Very cool! I have that same record, but sans price tag, though still in the protective film, from my mom!!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger John Hanscom said...

Mike and Kevin have designs on all my vinal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf