.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Weather Outside is Frightening

We've got about a foot of snow outside and it's still falling heavily. The good news is that it's warmed up to about 15 degrees from about 7 this morning. I am 99% done with the Mermaid Mitts and have knit up through the last of the lace repeats on my Lotus Blossom Tank. I have also knit some new earrings, from the Bijouterie pattern on knitty. One pair is going off to a friend for Christmas, but I also plan to make myself at least one pair. Knitting with the wire is interesting. It's not as hard as I thought it would be. I couldn't get 32 gauge wire at my local bead shop, so I got 28 gauge instead. It's still very bendy. I didn't double the wire in any of the patterns. I didn't want to make it harder than it needed to be. Christmas is fast approaching but I still have a lot to finish, including Stephen's socks. I will post progress pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf