.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Thursday, December 04, 2008

More Christmas Bookmarks

I have made three more bookmarks since my last post, for my MIL, and two of my coworkers. I have loved making these. They are small (smaller than the average swatch), allow for endless variation and pretty. I love the little beads. They were inexpensive but pretty. They may become my go-to christmas gifts.

I have made a momentous decision. Remember my lotus blossom tank? It never fit me quite right. It was too big at the bust line so that the top tended to gape open in a very unladylike way. After looking over a bunch of projects on Ravelry I have decided to rip and reknit in a smaller size up top. I'm very excited about my decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf