.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Downside of Up

I have finished the knitting on the Vintage Pink Cardigan, and started the finishing. So far I have sewn the shoulder seams and sewn in one sleeve. Tonight, my goal is to sew in the second sleeve, then move onto the side seams. May I say that it is lovely? It is. I love it. I also love pretty much everything available at This Site. I really want to buy buttons for the cardigan from them, but I can't really justify the expense. Except then I think, I spent lots of money on the yarn and have painstakingly knit and finished it all by hand. How can I not afford the most perfect buttons for it? It's a quandary. One that will have to be resolved sometime during the seaming of the thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf