.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Stephen's New Socks



The only bad thing Stephen had to say about these socks is that one of them has an odd pucker on one side. I have no idea what I did to cause the pucker, especially since the other sock does not have the same problem. Maybe it's his feet? I will have him switch feet and let me know if the problem persists, or moves to the other sock.

In work news, a wall is being built in my office (to make it two offices) and as offices are the only things that can be acquired by seniority I will shortly be moving office. My new office will be actually, hilariously small, but I kind of like it already. I'm not a very big person and I think it kind of fits me anyway. (My new office used to be the room where attorneys would interview clients that were in custody via teleconference. There was only enough room for one person and a television because that's all that was necessary.)

My in-laws recently sent us some more stuff. Specifically, a box full of DVD's and Stephen's old music books. Tucked in among the books was a program from Stephen's high school production of "South Pacific" in which he played Luther Billis. Hilarious. I cannot even speak to his hair cut or glasses. Words cannot suffice. If I can get him to agree to it I will scan the picture in. But probably not. You will probably have to settle for my dorky high school pictures, someday (I had a really hideous perm in 9th grade. And I was cheerleader: nylons, granny panties and a kicky skirt: what's not to love?)

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Annie said...

The socks look great! I hope you get permission to post that photo!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf