I actually have several posts planned, but today I felt the need to be random. So here we go:
1. I’m sick of baby socks for the moment. I just finished a third pair (and a second. I know I haven’t blogged the second yet either.) I will be showing pictures soon.
2. I love riding my bike to work. I did that three days last week and yesterday. Today I drove in but I have to run to the courthouse, get my paycheck to the bank, etc.
3. I really hate snooty people who treat me like dirt. They piss me off.
4. I really love my FBS and it goes with everything.
5. I need to figure out a way to read and knit at the same time. And cook. And do the laundry. Either that or get someone to read to me while I knit and a maid to clean the house.
6. Why is it that each day starts out with such promise and optimism and by mid-morning I want to throw myself out the window?
7. The pictures in the below post are actually out of order. The middle post should be on top of the last post.
8. Oh. Right. And I went camping last weekend. When it wasn’t pouring down rain there were gale force winds. Fun times.
9. I put on an outfit today for work and it’s actually quite loose on me now. Before the skirt was really, really tight (like almost not zipping all the way up) and the shirt would gape unattractively in the front. Yeah me! For the record, the bathroom scale tells me that I have not lost any weight.
10. I will be on vacation in a week and a half.
That’s it for today. I hope you’re Wednesday is going well. Have I mentioned that riding my bike to work really improves my mental health? I think I would be doing better today if I had ridden in rather than drove.