.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Friday, May 05, 2006

The Kegerator and The Beer

When I went to see my sister last month, I traded her my old dresser for her old refrigerator. I presume that she’s put the dresser to good use, and Stephen has turned the refrigerator into a KEGERATOR!

It is a very exciting thing here at Chez Burns. Not an evening goes by without a fond remark or comment upon the usefulness, the beauty, nay, the sublime *experience* that is the Kegerator. From the stainless steel drip tray to the stainless steel tap handle, all is gazed at lovingly by at least one pair of eyes. And don’t get me started on the creamy head created by the perfectly calibrated pour. Transcendent, I tell you. Completely transcendent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf