.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Quickie

Alright, this one is going to be a quickie (see the title) with no pictures. First, Stephen told me that he has shown his boss this here blog and apparently said boss and his wife occasionally stop by. So, Marshall and Yoko, if you're reading this, HI! I guess that means I'm going to have lay off the comments about lazy ass city workers. (No, really I love all you lazy city workers, really.)

Second, I gave away my Sharfik last weekend. I brought it to show off to my parents and sister and ended up giving it to my mom. I know it will be loved. And this means I get to make myself another. It also means that I have to make my sister one too since she saw it, wanted it, but I had already given it to my mom. Ah, family.

So, that's all for now. Tonight, pictures.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger j.sterling said...

commenting! you're a nice knitter! say that 5 times fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf