.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Willow Hope

This post is about Willow Hope. She is my soon to be born niece. She is my little sister's second child. And what do you do when your little sister is going to have a child? You knit for her, of course. You shower her with as much love as possible while she's in the womb, and after.

So these will be her very first hand knits from her aunt Jennifer, Hugs and Kisses Socks in Lorna's Laces Girly Stripe. As you can see, I've already started on a second pair, the ruffled rib socks. I plan to make a third, the chevron lace socks. This is my most effective expression of love for her, and for my sister. I hope they both like them. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf