.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Embossed Leaf Socks

Finished embossed leaf socks for my mom.
Pattern: Embossed leaf sock from Winter '05 IK
Yarn: Opal Magic self striping
Needles: US 2
Mods: modified for 56 stitches to fit small feet

Sock Model: me
Sock sniffer: Prussia, the nuttiest cat who ever lived. Seriously. She likes to lick earlobes. A lot.

This pattern was great, very cute. I know I probably shouldn't have used self striping sock yarn but the opal is my favorite sock yarn so far. It's sproingy and therefore easy on my hands. Love, love the pattern though. I will be making a pair for myself when I'm done with some other compulsory projects. Anyway, enjoy the pics. I'm going to be casting on for baby socks next. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf