.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Friday, March 17, 2006

Finished Objects, BLOCKED


















Behold. My finished objects, BLOCKED. Above you have Sharfik #2 for my sister:

Pattern: Sharfik, Grumperina's free patterns
Yarn: Katia
Needles: Size 6
Mods: took out a pattern repeat to make it less wide

I liked making this (again) but am ready to try it in a totally smooth, worsted or DK weight yarn for me. Preferably something in a merino/cashmere blend. Yes, so I want to make a $80 scarf. So? Shouldn't I have pretty things?

There are also my rib and cable mitts and the chevron lace baby socks. May I say a word about the effect of blocking on Lorna's Laces? It's amazing how soft these socks are now. It's like heaven.

Last but not least, you have me. At 7:00 a.m. It is frightening. I know. I considered cropping my head out of the picture, but then I thought ehhh *shrug*. And so I left it in. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf