.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Friday, February 17, 2006

Damn, I love my cluster map. I had more visitors, although I'm pretty sure the one from Eastern Washington was me. But still. Very exciting. Soon I will have sweater pictures up. Either tonight or tomorrow. I need to take a good picture of it. Anyway though, the real reason that I wanted to post was that mamacate visited my blog! How exciting is that? I'm very excited about it.

Also, I just want to say this: the fantastic, fabulous, wonderful thing about knitting is that if you fuck it up the solution is no more than a frog session away, at worst. Unlike in life. Where you actually have to live with the decisions you make and suffer the consequences. I hate that about life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf