.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Went to a Union Meeting Last Night

And I nearly finished turning the heel on the first of Stephen's socks by the end.



I settled on the Roza's sock pattern from the Spring 2007 IK by Grumperina. I think this is a fantastic pattern. It's really simple, really easy to memorize and yet interesting enough to keep me from wanting to suffer some kind of knitting related injury so that I don't have to knit it anymore. This is how far I got today:



It's coming. Slowly. I'm just exhausted when I get home. I'm still knitting at night but not as quickly and not as long as I usually do. I have had another request to teach someone how to use dpn's though. That should be fun.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger John Hanscom said...

I know this is the wrong forum, but I don't know your e-mail, and I thought Steve might want to see this, as he and Kevin belonged:

Cotillion sparks controversy


Anchorage Daily News

(Published: February 23, 2007)
There's controversy about Cotillion Club in Anchorage and the way teenagers are behaving at its events, especially how they are dancing.

The kids are talking about it and some parents say the event is out of control. Others say it's well supervised and kids just dance differently these days.

The Cotillion Club sponsors a series of private, citywide dances for high school juniors and seniors. The next one is Saturday at the Sheraton.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf