.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Housekeeping

Well, I have a few housekeeping things. First, I did finish the punk rock backpack. I finished it and gave it to my sister and forgot to take a picture of the finished project. Bad! Bad! Blogger! Have no fear. I have started a new backpack for me and I promise to take pictures along the way.

I also finished the Simply Lovely Lace Socks.

Project Stats:
Pattern: Simply Lovely Lace Socks, from the Sprink IK
Yarn: Dale Baby Ull in dark pink
Needles: size 3
Modifications: I chose the sport weight yarn option and made no modifications, except I made the socks shorter to fit my tiny feet

Comments: I liked this pattern. It was easy. It’s quite pretty when finished and there is little weirdness in the pattern. Just a nice, simple project. Now ask me why I decided to knit wool socks in the middle of the summer? I have no idea. But I will wear them come winter, I’m sure.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Moni said...

Those socks are really cute! I love lace socks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf