.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Your System Was Unable to Load Update

Not really but that is what my computer keeps telling me. It’s slower than molasses these days. Really though, what I’ve got right now is an update. So, here’s my top ten list for Sunday night:

1. I got my hair cut on Friday. No, scratch that. I got my hair styled at a salon on Friday. I paid $40.00 so that a tall, thin, blonde woman could make me feel pretty. And she did so it was totally worth it.

2. Hallelujah! I found my cell phone charger. I lost it seven days ago, six days ago I ordered a new one, overnight, $50.00, today I found the old charger, and tomorrow my new charger should arrive.

3. My little sister and my nieces are coming for a visit next weekend. I’m very excited.

4. I finished Sharfik for me. It’s short but it’s made of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran, so it’s soft and very pretty. I really love this pattern.

6. I finished the knitting on a Laura Jane Bear, pattern from Magknits, and will sew it up as soon as its finished drying from the bath I gave it.

7. I’m starting in on the Best Friend bag from Knitty. I plan to make two, one for my grandma and one for Stephen's Grandma Marion (she's 94!) I think they will be very grandma-worthy.

8. I finished Bronty from x-treme knitting and he will soon be on his way to Corvallis to live with Noah, the adorable child of our good friends Kevin and Emily (who gave us the peach tree.)

9. Lastly, I'm doing alright. Not fabulous, but alright.

10. Right, I need 10. Well, I did make homemade buttermilk biscuits, sausage, eggs and cheese for breakfast this morning. It's a good thing I have a gym membership.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Moni said...

No way! I just got a fancy, pretty-girl haircut today, too! Sometimes you just gotta shell out the cash and pamper yourself, you know? It's important.

Glad your feeling a bit better :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf