.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Monday, October 09, 2006

Big Things

Big things happening around here. First, my parents came and visited over the weekend. It was nice. They bought me a digital camera for my birthday. I'm very excited about it. Stephen also got to buy a big thing this weekend. However, I'm not saying what yet. For now, I'm going to refer to it as his new "bike gear." That way I don't have to think about all the money he spent or the thing that is sitting in what was my reading room. Ahem.

So, I finished up MIss Dashwood and Backyard Leaves last week. Over the weekend I finished knitting the pieces for my next "Laura Jane Bear" from magknits. I also started a new scarf from the rest of the recycled sari silk. I'm liking the scarf, still pretty much hating the silk. It's just difficult to manipulate and hard on my hands.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Moni said...

happy birthday! yay for the digital camera! what a nice present :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf