.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Wee Update

This will be fast. I'm working on a couple of different posts. One will be a follow up to my "Clothes Make the Woman" post and another will address the negative reaction to the cover of BabyTalk magazine (for those of you not in the know: BabyTalk, a magazine aimed at parents of babies (duh), put a picture of a breastfeeding baby on its cover. Chaos ensued.) I feel like these are related topics, so hopefully I will have written something that I feel like posting in the near future.

On to the real update though: last night I finished my second Lily. I plan to post pictures of the Lilies in progress and the finished Lilies tonight.

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Moni said...

oh yeah, that babytalk cover thing was crazy! I can't believe people got all upset over something so natural and beautiful! ugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf