.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Brewer Burns

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Just Poking My Head in for a Quickie

Remember how I said that I was sick of knitting dinosaurs? Well, I did knit one more. It’s Trice from X-Treme Knitting. I knit him for my sister in law, who really liked the stegosaurus that I knit for my nephew, her son.

I also knit a Nautie for Stephen. As you can see in the pictures, it has been mounted on the beer tap handle. How did I accomplish this feat of engineering? Simple. I knit the nautie, then knit a leg like I would knit for Trice, sewed up said leg, did not stuff it, and sewed it to the side of the nautie. Walla! Tap Handle Nautie. By the by, I knit the nautie from the frog tree alpaca that I picked up on sale from Holy Threads. And there’s plenty left over. Totally awesome.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger chacha / Jen said...

The Nautie tap cozy is AWESOME. What a great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

<< *.* >>
RingSurf